latest showings

Thursday 05/23/24  4:00 pm
2130 E. Bradford Ave. #6  1 BDR

Thursday 05/23/24  5:30 pm
2631 N Humboldt #2  2 BDR

Friday 05/24/24  10:00 am
2812 N Summit  4 BDR

Show All

zipcode search

Within: Miles

Renter Tips

Showing Tips:
Searching for an UWM area apartment can be a frustrating experience.
To help with the application we make the following suggestions:

1. Bring a completed rental application and dorm release to the showing. You can use the same application for any of our listings.
2. Come to the showing with all roommates. If this is not possible you should make other arrangements for a second showing.
3. Write a 1 page cover letter telling us about your group stating why you will make good tenants.
4. Although we are not required to take the first group of qualified applicants, it does help to get your applications and paperwork returned ASAP.
Scan and send your completed applications by PDF to Russ or Wendy using the email on the bottom of the application. After submitting your applicaton send a text message.

Maintenance requests
Where do I mail my rent?
How do I contact my landlord?

Available Properties:
Available Properties

Rental Application, Addendum, Dorm Release, Residential Lease:
Rent Application
Sublet Release Form
UWM Dorm Release

Pet Policy, ESAs, Service Animals and City of Milwaukee Pitbull and Rottweiler Ordinance:
Pet Agreement
Emotional Support Animal Request Form
Service Animal Request Form
Pitbull and Rottweiler City of Milwaukee Ordinance

Other Residential Forms:
Residential Lease
Addendum A
Smoke Detector Form
Tenant Welcome Letter
WE Energy New Account Form
Property Condition Report Form - Check In
Tenant Move Out Cleaning Check List
Rent Transmittal Form
Statement of Relationship FAQ (Formerly COZY)
Renters Insurance FAQ

UWM and City of Milwaukee Nuisance and Neighborhood Information:
UWM Good Neighbor Guide.pdf
Milwaukee Nuisance Code.pdf

City of Milwaukee:
Department of Public Works for garbage and recycling pick up schedules. For Special Pickup call 414-286-2489.
Parking Permits including RPP.
For abandoned or illegally parked vehicles call 414 286-8350. Take a photo and have the make, model and license plate information available for the operator. When the police arrive you will need an ID, copy of your lease and they may ask for a parking chart to prove this is your space. Note: your landlord is not responsible for illegally parked cars.

Wisconsin Homestead Rent Certificate:

Instructions for Renter (Claimant) Complete all fields in the “Renter (Claimant)” section except your social security number. Then mail or email to your landlord to complete the "Landlord" section. Please allow up to 5 business days to process.

2023 Homestead Rent Certificate
2022 Homestead Rent Certificate

Photo Gallery:
Cleaning Damages is privately owned and operated and not connected or affiliated with UWM or the UW System. For UWM's off campus housing web site go to